School for the deaf children of Kathmandu
For our third project, Ek Pahila Foundation collaborated with the school for deaf children in Katmandou.
The school was founded in 1966 by the Nepali doctor L.N Prasad and his american wife Suzan Hermannan.
The following is a list of the success achieved in this project:
- The repair of 11 computers, and the purchase of a new one for the computer classroom.
- The repair of 9 toilets with the stall doors, and the construction of a concrete pavement.
- The fabrication of desks for the kindergarten children.
- The purchase of educative and pedagogical games and toys for the children of the preparatory class (learning sign language).
- The investment in sports games for all the students.
- The renovation and reconstruction of six bathrooms.