SHREE ADARSHA SECONDARY SCHOOL
In 2017, Association Ek Pahila aims at pursing the re equipment work for the schools affected by the 2015 earthquake. These schools which have received financial support to rebuild the buildings and / or classrooms, didn’t have the chance to receive funds to reequip the classrooms with tables, educational games, posters, physics-chemistry lab equipment and books.
- Renovation work for the kindergarten classroom including painting the walls and laying a carpet which will allow the children to learn in better conditions.
- The procurement of educational materials for the kindergarten class such as toys, educational games and posters
- The set-up of a physics-chemistry laboratory for the secondary school students, including painting walls of the classroom, providing adapted furnitures and supplying physics and chemistry equipment (microscopes, test tubes, skeleton, laboratory products, etc.)
- The set-up of the library taking into account the purchase of books and dictionaries.
- A 3-day training program targeting the school board (principals and teachers) to develop a school development strategy, in partnership with the Rato Bangala Foundation